Prince Andrew could be in more trouble after Virginia Roberts Giuffre interview

A TV interview with Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre set to air Monday could spark further “ramifications” for the disgraced royal, according to a report.

Giuffre is set to appear on “Panorama” at 4 p.m. New York time to talk about her “really scary time” as Jeffrey Epstein’s sex slave, during which she alleges he forced her to have sex three times with the Duke of York.

It airs just weeks after the 59-year-old royal’s own BBC sitdown on “Newsnight” ended so badly he was dumped from royal duties.

“If people thought ‘Newsnight’ was a disaster for the Duke, this is really going to put the cat amongst the pigeons,” a source told The Sun of Monday’s special, which has been doubled in length to an hour.

“It is a fantastic program and will cause ramifications.’’

In his own “car crash” interview, Andrew had tried to justify his shameful ties to multimillionaire pedophile Epstein and claimed he had no recollection of meeting Giuffre.

He even suggested the now-infamous photo of him hugging her at close friend Ghislaine Maxwell’s house in London could be a fake.

While his accuser’s interview took place before his disastrous “Newsnight” interview, the royal household is “fearful” about potential bombshells.

His older brother and heir to the throne Prince Charles, 71, reportedly even called a crisis meeting for Andrew to be “completely upfront, open and honest with him” about other potential revelations.

“Everyone is on tenterhooks especially after the backlash to the Duke’s ‘Newsnight’ interview – no one saw the fall-out from that coming, especially the Duke,” a source previously told The Sun.

“It’s fair to say everyone is nervously chewing their lips at Buckingham Palace to see what she will say.”

Source: Read Full Article