Friends and family 'out of their minds with worry' after mum-of-three doesn't return home from night out

THE family of a missing mum-of-three say they're terrified for her safety after she vanished earlier this week.

Danielle Hill was last seen at Manchester Piccadilly at around 6am on Monday morning.

Danielle, who lives in Liverpool, had visited the Mint Lounge in Oldham Street the night before for event Back By Dope Demand.

The club night finished in the early hours of the morning, but Danielle then faced a wait for the train back.

She never returned home, friends say.

Danielle was wearing a green Karrimor puffer jacket when she went missing.

Read more on UK news

Queen won’t attend any of the Buckingham Palace garden parties this year

Kids said abusive ex would ‘kill me’ – it’s haunting, says Ruth Dodsworth

Close friend Pablo had been with her at a festival in Blackburn on Sunday.

He said she then headed to Manchester with two other friends.

Pablo, who described Danielle as having a "thick Scouse accent", told the Manchester Evening News: "The club closed at 4am.

"Because it was a bank holiday, the train wasn't until about 7.50am, so they had time to kill."

Most read in The Sun


The EXACT date a 20C heat blast will hit the UK this week


Passengers terrified as untrained pilot forced to turn back mid-flight


Watford next manager odds: Dyche and Nuno the two favourites to take over


I got the dreaded SSSS on my boarding pass – here is what happened

He claims she was seen "wandering off" with a rough sleeper.

"All her family in Liverpool are out of their mind with worry," he said.

"I'm meeting her brother and sister in Manchester to put up posters and search.

"She goes on wild ones sometimes but she always communicates with her family.

"All it would take would be to log on Facebook to let her family know she's okay or even let police know.

Read More on The Sun

Mel B beams as she curtsies to William while receiving MBE in front of proud mum

Nick Hewer takes swipe at former Countdown co-star after Anne Robinson quits

"It's been four days now so I think something's wrong."

Greater Manchester Police have been contacted for comment.

    Source: Read Full Article

    click fraud detection