Chilling new details emerge about mom's grisly murder after bloody boots found

NEW details have emerged about Orsolya Gaal’s brutal murder as police revealed the discovery of a pair of bloody boots after scouring for clues at the suspect’s home.

David Bonola, 44, is accused of slashing Gaal's throat and then stabbing her with a kitchen knife nearly 60 times before stuffing her body in a duffel bag.

Police say he confessed to the crime during an interrogation on Wednesday, as he was later charged with her murder.

On Tuesday, police had corned a sanitation track as it pulled away from the suspects home where they discovered a pair of bloody brown boots, according to law enforcement sources.

Harry Maraj, a construction worker who witnessed the moment while sitting across from the Tudor style Queens property, said the find appeared to peak detectives interests.

He told the New York Post: “It was in the afternoon. The cops came and stopped the truck. They took some bags out of the truck and opened them up.”

Read more on Orsolya Gaal

Suspect ‘accused of telling Gaal’s husband ‘your whole family is next’

“They took a white bag from truck and a pair of brown boots. The boots weren’t in any bag. They put everything in big brown paper bags and left.”

Law enforcement had already had Bonola’s property under surveillance after it had emerged that he had been in an intimate affair with the 51-year-old mom for some time.

Sources now believe the bloody boots, which Bonola allegedly wore during the brutal attack, may contain crucial DNA evidence as investigators continue to build the case.  

It comes as the US Sun obtained chilling photos of the blood-soaked hockey bag allegedly used by the handyman lover to dump her butchered body at the side of the road.

Bonola is thought to have the retrieved bag, that belonged to one of her sons, after carrying out the vicious killing in her apartment- stuffing Gaal's body inside.

Horrifying footage then showed how a man had wheeled the large black Bauer bag down the street for half a mile before discarding it near Forest Park sometime around 4.30am.

Most read in US News


Suspect 'accused of telling Gaal's husband 'your whole family is next'


School shooter found dead as weapons arsenal uncovered after gun rampage


Girl, 4, dies after 'grandma forced her to drink whiskey as mom watched'


Man, 29, made shock Facebook confession before killing 4 family members

After the bag was found, police then discovered a jacket, believed to be worn by Bonola, as well as a T-Shirt and bloody bandages.

Investigators found possible defensive wounds on Orsolya's hands and the insides of her fingers, suggesting she attempted to fend off her attacker before she was killed.

Bonola also received treatment for wounds to both hands following the attack, police said.

The suspect was pictured walking down the street with bandages on his hand.


Bonola appeared in court on Thursday night to be arraigned on charges of second-degree murder, criminal tampering, and criminal possession of a weapon.

The 44-year-old remained completely silent throughout the hearing. Hours earlier he had been far less restrained, having been recorded telling a journalist to "go f**k" themselves as he was led out of the 112th precinct in cuffs.

Prosecutors told the judge that Gaal had let Bonola into the home because she knew him.

"He then engaged her in a verbal dispute and unfortunately she had to ask him to leave multiple times," they claimed.

"[But Bonola] refused to leave and the incident [escalated] with the unfortunate stabbing of the victim over 50 times."

Judge Anthony Battisti ordered Bonola to be held without bond, citing his apparent confession to the killing.

“The accused lays out in detail what happened, how it happened and what he did following the events given rise to this case,” Battisti said.

On Friday he was held under suicide watch and it’s currently unclear when he is next due back in court.

Read More on The US Sun

Kris, Kylie & Khloe respond to ‘unflattering’ court sketches with new art

The Mexican national entered the US 21 years ago. He was living in the country illegally at the time of his arrest, according to the NY Post.

Gaal's family has not spoken publicly since his arrest. Several attempts by The US Sun to reach them have been unsuccessful.

    Source: Read Full Article

    click fraud detection