Coupit Aims to Use Blockchain for a Revolutionary Marketing and Customer Loyalty Platform
The project aims to create a revolutionary marketing and incentive platform that will benefit both companies and users.
The e-commerce market is growing at breakneck speed, as is the number of people shopping online. E-commerce is projected to increase its share of retail sales from 7.4% in 2015 to 14.6% in 2020.
However, a number of issues continue to weigh on this industry, including problems with powerful loyalty and affiliate programs. Existing solutions often involve both expensive and lengthy payment processes and false reviews. It is usually impossible to prove the integrity of reviews and rating systems within closed and centralized platforms. Moreover, existing loyalty programs don’t, as a rule, offer any incentives for most end-users. It leads to distorted assessments since users who have a neutral or positive experience are not so active in posting their reviews when compared to users with a negative experience.
The Coupit team has realized the high value blockchain technology can bring to e-commerce. Putting e-commerce, as well as loyalty programs, on a blockchain will help create a transparent, secure, and easy-to-use decentralized ecosystem, removing the third party standing between an e-commerce business and affiliate partners. Besides, such a solution will promote cryptocurrencies into the everyday life of both enterprises and individuals.
Coupit offers a disruptive decentralized marketing and incentive platform with a transparent operation system based on the NEO blockchain. This affiliate program solution aims to change the entire way of marketing products and services, eliminating the fear of fraudsters or hackers while providing an opportunity for incentives. With Coupit, business owners will be able to expand and maintain their customer base, affiliates will earn commissions, and customers will have access to information about deals and discounts.
Coupit’s key features include:
- Automatic reimbursement of referrers of the affiliate program at the time of sale on the Coupit platform, which will be ensured by the NEO blockchain and smart contracts technology;
- Customer Insight Dashboard – an analytics resource for sellers to gather customer information and use it to generate more sales and increase customer loyalty;
- A digital arbitration system – a resolution center to handle seller/buyer claims. Besides, blockchain technology will help check and verify the reputation of buyers and sellers as well as purchases;
- Coupit loyalty program for merchants;
- Customer incentive programs, including ‘Welcome Bonuses’ and rewards for sharing the reviews;
- Easy cryptocurrency payments integration. Traditional payment methods (Visa/Master Card, etc.) will also be possible.
Coupit ICO details
The project plans to raise funds by offering the community its utility COUP tokens on the NEO blockchain. Business owners can use the tokens to pay for advertising on Coupit channels. The team behind the project is launching the presale on May 12 and will follow with an ICO slated to run in three stages. Stage 1 is scheduled to start on May 26 and end on July 12. The total supply of COUP tokens is limited to 1 billion, with 475 million (47.5%) of them available for sale.
If you are interested in this ICO, you can visit the official website or subscribe to the project’s updates on Twitter and Telegram.
Source: Read Full Article