The best tech deals on Cyber Monday 2020: Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, and more
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Cyber Monday 2020 is set to kick off on Monday November 30, soon after Black Friday.
- For Cyber Week, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and the rest of our favorite retailers will still be slashing prices on some of their best-selling gadgets.
- Right now, you can save $50 on the Apple's AirPods Pro, $25 off the Amazon Echo Show 8, and $200 off a high-end LG TV.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
We'll be updating this post with new deals throughout Cyber Week. Bookmark this page to stay updated on all the latest Cyber Monday tech deals.
Cyber Monday 2020 is just around the corner and kicking off on November 30, the week after Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
As usual, we're expecting some good tech deals for Cyber Week from Amazon, Best Buy, and wherever else you like to shop. Just note that some of the more coveted devices, like Apple Watches or certain TVs, could easily get snatched up sooner, as there are already early Black Friday deals happening now. So, if you're reading this before Cyber Week and you have an eye for something that's getting a deal now, don't wait for Cyber Monday to get here!
We'll be updating this page as new discounts roll out, so be sure to check back.
Updated on 11/20/2020 by Antonio Villas-Boas: Added all new product deals that are available right now and updated all language for Cyber Monday 2020.
The best early Cyber Monday tech deals of 2020 so far:
The Apple Watch Series 3 in aluminum is the perfect blend of style and functionality for an excellent price.
Deals by store
- Amazon Cyber Monday deals
- Best Buy Cyber Monday deals
- Kohl's Cyber Monday deals
- Macy's Cyber Monday deals
- Target Cyber Monday deals
- Walmart Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Wayfair Cyber Monday 2020 deals
Cyber Monday FAQs
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday occurs the following week after Black Friday. This year, the online-focused shopping holiday lands on Monday, November 30. Typically, it begins at 12 a.m. on Monday. Of course, Cyber Monday sales can start as early as Saturday morning after Black Friday.
As a continuation of sorts of Black Friday, Cyber Monday gives you another opportunity to save on tech, home goods, clothing, and other deals that you might've missed while recovering from Thanksgiving dinner.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday began as the online version of Black Friday, where online retailers offered big discounts to match their brick-and-mortar counterparts. Now, Cyber Monday is the biggest shopping day of the year, surpassing even Black Friday in terms of revenue and sales.
The "holiday" was created in 2005 as the online version of the brick-and-mortar-focused Black Friday. Previously, the main differentiation between Black Friday and Cyber Monday was that Black Friday focused on in-store sales and Cyber Monday on online sales. But as shopping habits have increasingly favored the internet, amplified by the pandemic, shoppers can look forward to a very online-focused Cyber Monday and Black Friday.
Cyber Monday offers a great opportunity to save on all your holiday gifts.
How long do Cyber Monday sales last?
Though Cyber Monday sales once only took place on Monday, we've been seeing them extend to longer and longer durations, with more than a few lasting until the rest of the week. For instance, Wayfair's Cyber Monday deals will take place all from November 30 through December 4.
"Doorbuster" Cyber Monday markdowns are often restricted to the day and available stock. When we know the end date of a deal, we'll list it next to the deal.
What's better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
With most Americans sticking to online shopping this year, the debate on which shopping holiday is particularly moot. Both events will be held predominantly online, and more than a few deals overlap. In fact, many Black Friday deals become Cyber Monday deals when the dates change.
If possible, shoppers should shop both holidays. We've seen different products receive better discounts on each day, and the deals that each retailer offers will vary.
Generally speaking, consumers shopping for big-ticket items, such as laptops, TVs, and kitchen appliances, can expect more opportunities on Black Friday. But for shoppers looking for last year's models, smart home gadgets, digital subscriptions, and gift cards will likely find more luck during Cyber Monday.
What should I buy during Cyber Monday?
If a retailer offers Black Friday deals, it's a near guarantee that it will offer Cyber Monday deals, too. Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart are some noteworthy retailers that we know will participate in the shopping event.
We will likely see massive discounts on some of our favorite direct-to-consumer products during Cyber Monday, such as retail startups like Leesa and Brooklinen. For some, Cyber Monday (or Cyber Week) will be one of the few times of the year when their products see major markdowns.
Where can I find Cyber Monday ads?
Shoppers in-the-know eagerly await Black Friday and Cyber Monday advertising to help guide their Black Friday game plan. Typically, storefronts like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart release their previews late-October or early-November.
While we don't know an official date when each retailer will release their previews, a smattering of retailers has already posted their advertising online, the biggest being Walmart.
Here are the most important ad scans currently available:
- Best Buy: While the electronics retailer has yet to announce any deals for Cyber Monday, shoppers can peruse Best Buy's Black Friday Ad here. For that intend on shopping the discounts early, there are deals already available from the ad.
- Walmart: To find the ad scan, first find your local Walmart via the local directory. Once you get to the "Store Overview" page, find the "Weekly Ad" section.
Will there be Cyber Monday shipping delays?
Shipping delays and shopping holidays are inextricably linked, and this year is no different. Experts suggest that consumers may see low inventory and shipping problems, during Cyber Monday, Black Friday, and the weeks following.
To help you avoid the shipping crunch and get your stuff sooner, several retailers, including Walmart, Target, and Best Buy, offer in-store pickup and contactless curbside pickup. This means shoppers can grab their orders at a nearby location, provided that the retailer has it in stock.
How we select the best Cyber Monday deals
- We only choose products that meet our high standard of coverage, and that we've either used ourselves or researched carefully.
- We will compare the prices among top retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart and only include the deals that are better than all others offered (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- All deals will be at least 20% off, with the occasional exception for products that are rarely discounted or provide an outsized value.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article