How LBank.io Became A Globally Well-Known Brand
Table of Contents:
- About LBank
- LBank Trading
- How to deposit and withdraw coins on LBank?
- LBank Fees
- LBank Security
- Latest Updates and Announcements
- Final verdict
- Latest news
LBank cryptocurrency exchange platform specializes in managing digital asset trading. The company came into existence in October 2016 and has fair growth rate.
At present, LBank offers such as BTC to BTC, ETH, ZEC, QTUM, VEN’s digital asset exchange service, and the currency can be exchanged for continuous increase. So, let us look in the detail at the kind of services and products of the platform.
At the time of writing this review, LBank is ranked 8th by trading volume on Coinmarketcap.
There are lot of cryptocurrencies on the platform. The platform manages the US dollar, Euro, Chinese Yen and then all the other powerful currencies and accepts bank transfers. The cryptocurrencies includes Bitcoin, Litecoin, Qtum, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, NEO, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and some less popular coins such as Nebulas, VeChain, Bodhi, YoYow.. LBank allowing its user to trade anonymously if they want to trade one cryptocurrency with another one.
How to deposit and withdraw coins on LBank?
Deposit (Take Bitcoin as the example)
After completing verification process you are eligible for withdrawal:
As compare to other cryptocurrency exchanges LBank charges comparatively less. All the deposits to LBank are free. But withdrawal fees varies from crypto to crypto. The trading fee is 0.1% per trade , whereas similarly other cryptocurrency exchanges charges between 0.20% to 0.25%.
The exchange implements latest security features like ‘bind the e-mail’ and ‘Bind your telephone’ . Moreover, it has two main levels of verification namely, C1 and C2 real name authentication.
– C1 Authentication: This feature is for prepay and transaction processes. Indeed, with the C1 Authentication process, you can complete prepayment and trading operations.
– C2 Authentication: This feature is to improve the quality of cash-out operations. In this context, the account is limited to cash-out operations. This feature comes after C1 verification.
Latest Updates and Announcements :
- Feb 11, 2019, BXA Trading King 」Final Ranking and Rewarding
- Feb 11, 2019 , LBank is about to open a pre-sale event for the TUDA Coin (TUDA)
- Feb 06, 2019, KISC will be list on LBank
- Jan 25, 2019, DORA will be listed on LBank
Overall, LBank cryptocurrency exchange is growing and gaining the interest of many clients in the Asian markets. Moreover, the fees is very low and competitive and also, it has wide variety of cryptocurrencies and markets to trade in. However, the exchange is not so friendly for English speaking traders as support is very limited
Moreover, this exchange supports fiat currencies, anonymous trading and appears to have sufficient liquidity on most pairs.
Hope We gave you better Idea about LBank
Ask us a question!
or reply us at [email protected]
Be sure to like and share this article, Your support will helps us to spread the news to other people who may not aware about LBank Exchange.
- Easy and simple platform
- fiat currency accepted
- low fees compare to others
- High liquidity
- slow customer support
- language problem for english users
Source: Read Full Article