Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans odds, picks and best bets
The Tennessee Titans (1-0) entertain the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Nissan Stadium in Week 2 NFL action. The game can be seen on CBS at 1:00 p.m. ET Sunday.
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans: Week 2 preview, betting trends and notes
- The Titans were fairly balanced Sunday against the Cleveland Browns. They ran the ball 28 times and passed 24 times.
- Tennessee is 4-4 against the spread over their last eight at Nissan Stadium.
- The Titans erupted for 31 points in the second half as they nearly hit the over last week by themselves. QB Marcus Mariota had three touchdowns.
- Tennessee took advantage of its opportunities and particularly the three second-half interceptions. Two of the picks led to touchdowns by the Titans.
Win your fantasy football league!
TheHuddle.com’s fantasy football insider service will help you dominate the competition as they have done for over two decades. This year, it’s your turn! Subscribe now at TheHuddle.com; use code ” sbw19 ” to take $10 off. Discount valid for first-time Huddle subscribers through 9/14/19.
- Indianapolis lost a wild overtime game to the Los Angeles Chargers. Marlon Mack ran 25 times for 174 yards and a touchdown. Mack’s 63-yard run to the end zone in the third quarter sparked the Colts.
- Colts WR T.Y. Hilton was targeted nine times and caught eight passes for 87 yards and two touchdowns. The Colts’ late comeback pushed the game into overtime as the over invariably hit.
- Indianapolis must continue to be balanced to be successful in Week 2. The run will set up QB Jacoby Brissett and the passing game. With the Andrew Luck retirement, Brissett is the guy and played solid in Week 1. He will have to step up a little more in Week 2.
- The Colts have won the previous two meetings after the Titans swept the Colts in 2017.
Indianapolis Colts at Tennesse Titans: Odds, betting lines and picks
Sep 8, 2019; Carson, CA, USA; Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack (25) runs against the Los Angeles Chargers during the third quarter at Dignity Health Sports Park. (Photo Credit: Jake Roth – USA TODAY Sports)
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Wednesday at 6 p.m. ET.
Titans 30, Colts 24
The Colts carry a +145number which could entice some bettors. Tennessee at -175 seems a little low. From a talent standpoint, the Titans have a slightly higher ceiling but no one could have expected 43 points in Cleveland last week. It was a stellar performance on both sides of the ball. A slight regression is likely; however, Tennessee should still win.
Against the Spread ( ?)
It is not easy but taking Tennessee at (-3.5, -105) is worth at least a small wager. The Titans have enough balance on offense to counter an expected drop in their defense.
Over/Under ( ?)
In the teams’ last three meetings, the over has hit twice. With the total set at 44.5, take the OVER (-110) as both sides are likely to look more shaky on defense than offense. Tennessee again was only 4-4 at home last year and yielded 26.5 points per game to opponents in the second half.
Want to have some action in this one? Place your bet at BetMGM now.
Chris’ NFL Record: 4-2 (also hit on Dallas three-pick parlay Sunday)
Follow Chris at @ChrisWasselDFS and SportsbookWire @SportsbookWire.
Want more sports betting coverage and tips? Visit us at SportsbookWire.com.
Browns fan who wasn’t at game claims team banned him for throwing beer on Logan Ryan
Florida State’s Tre McKitty explained why he lined up facing the wrong way on purpose
Fantasy football: Should you keep or cut these 9 players after Week 1?
How Jimmie Johnson once saved Dale Earnhardt Jr. when he drunkenly cracked his head open
All 32 NFL teams’ 2019 defenses, ranked
Source: Read Full Article